Logo

Logo

Freitag, 25. April 2014

[I][I][M] closes its doors (engl.)/[I][I][M] schließt seine Türen (german)






[I][I][M] closes its doors (engl.)



for almost two years, we want to say thank you .. for your faithfulness, for your friendship
but we can not get past the time

.. So we decided now finally to close Inworld

the market places / flickr will initially remain,
here again the data from our blog, because you can find everything you need

http://iim-infinityinsanitymoments.blogspot.de/


xoxo Hugs Sani + Finii :DDD*

----------------------------------------------

[I][I][M] schließt seine Türen  (german)



für fast zwei Jahre möchten wir danke sagen .. für eure Treue, für eure Freundschaft
aber auch wir kommen an der Zeit nicht vorbei

.. so haben wir uns entschieden nun endgültig zu schliessen Inworld

die marketplaces / flickr werden vorerst noch bleiben,
hier noch mal die daten von unserem blog, da findet ihr alles was ihr braucht

http://iim-infinityinsanitymoments.blogspot.de/


xoxo Hugs Sani + Finii :DDD*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen